这里是天天英音模块栏目内容页
A7 Weather and climate第四课

1.单词:

clinic诊所,  emergency紧急情况,  pharmacy药店,  translator翻译员,  

insurance保险,  fever发烧,  cough咳嗽,  sore throat咽喉痛,  

depression抑郁,  stomach hurts肚子痛,  back pain背痛,  flu shot流感疫苗,  

management管理,  challenge挑战,  organized有条理的,  compare比较,  

supposed应当的,  catch up赶上,  organization组织机构,  stressful压力大的,  

realistic务实的,  expect期待,  schedule日程计划,  take breaks休息.



2.句型:

He is being treated at the London clinic.

他正在伦敦的诊所接受治疗。

This door should only be used in an emergency.

这扇门只能在紧急情况下使用。

I will get you some medicine from the pharmacy.

我去药房给你拿些药来。

To work as a translator, you need fluency in at least one foreign language.

要做一名翻译,你至少需要精通一门外语。

Can you claim for the loss on your insurance.

你能向保险公司要求赔偿损失吗?

Aspirin should help reduce fever.

阿司匹林应该有助于退烧。

I couldn’t stop coughing.

我止不住咳嗽。

It’s years since I’ve had a sore throat like I did last night.

我已经好几年没有像昨晚那样喉咙痛了。

She suffered from depression after losing her job.

她失业后患了抑郁症。

I feel sick. My stomach hurts.

我感觉不舒服。我的胃疼。

I had a terrible back pain because of my job.

因为工作的关系,我背痛得厉害。

She visited the local medical clinic for a flu shot.

她到当地的诊所去打流感疫苗。

Bad management was a cause of the failure.

经营不善是失败的原因之一。

The role will be the biggest challenge of his acting career.

这个角色将是他演艺生涯中最大的挑战。

The meeting was very well organized.

会议组织得很好。

It is interesting to compare their situation and ours.

把他们的情况和我们的情况比较一下是很有趣的。

You are supposed to study hard as a student.

作为学生,你应该努力学习。

I stopped and waited for her to catch up

我停下来,等她赶上来

I always wanted to work in the World Health Organization.

我一直想在世界卫生组织工作。

It is a stressful time for all of us because of the coronavirus.

由于冠状病毒,这对我们所有人来说都是一个紧张的时刻。

It is not realistic to expect people to spend so much money.

指望人们花这么多钱是不现实的。

We are expecting a rise in salary this month.

我们这个月期望加薪。

The meeting is scheduled for Friday afternoon.

会议安排在星期五下午。

You can take breaks between lessons.

你可以在课间休息。


3.

Video P100-4.6:  



相关内容